Why do people work for you?
and follow you into uncertainty every day…?
Bigger paychecks? Typically not. Better perks? Wrong again. It’s feeling connected to you – the owner.
Dare to Care
In Dare to Care In The Workplace, Kathleen Quinn Votaw shares her signature plan for creating people-centric, relationship based workplaces where employees replace the nine-to-five work mentality with purpose and personal fulfillment. By reading Dare to Care In The Workplace you’ll learn the value of …
- breaking the status quo,
- shifting into a strong company culture,
- cultivating a workplace that values empathy, and
- building a solid community that can withstand any storm.
Do you dare to care in the workplace?
Let's find out!
It's time to dare to care in the workplace! In today's ever-changing work environment, it's crucial that we step back and assess how our workforce is experiencing our companies. This quick 8-question assessment will reveal how well you are prioritizing your internal community and provide actionable next steps to take your culture to the next level. Are you ready?
In the assessment, you'll learn:
- How well you're currently doing in building a "Camelot Community "
- Practical ideas that can help improve your culture today
- Personalized recommendations for the next steps in your quest to put your employees first.